Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Week Six

Last week it was just Doug and Sue, so we worked on picture downloads and edits.  We downloaded Picasa to Doug's computer and worked with the files and folders they have arranged there. I will have more information on Picasa and other possible picture editing software tonight.

Since many of you were not there, we will go as planned from week four.  And, if any of you would like a "make up" class, I can arrange to do that at some point either meeting with you individually or in a small group.  I want to make sure you get as much information as you hoped to gain from the class.

Please let me know what you want for next week!  It will be our last week together!

Resources:
•    Microsoft Office Picture Manager:  http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP010017211033.aspx
•    Picasa Download:  http://picasa.google.com/ 
•    Picasa Steps/Help: http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=14609
•    Picasa Video Tutorials http://www.learningelectric.com/picasa2/
•    Microsoft Office 2007 – Hints, Tips and Tutorials:  http://www.cesu.k12.vt.us/pdresources/office07.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment